Pie - Appetizer
1 Can of Crescent Rolls
1-2 Sliced Tomatoes
2-3 Leaves Fresh Basil (Chopped)
1-1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1) Take the crescent rolls apart
and place them on a cookie sheet. Make sure to pinch together all
2) Slice up your tomatoes and place them on the crescent roll until
3) Chop up the fresh basil leaves and sprinkle evenly on top of
4) Sprinkle Cheddar Cheese until the tomatoes are completely covered.
Place in the oven at 375° F for
25-30 minutes (This differs from the video
- we found that 15 minutes still left the dough a bit soggy from
Serves 6-8 depending on how you slice
the pie - we found it easy to slice in 12 sections.